N. Patrick Hale, M.D.
Dr. Hale founded the Eye Center of St Augustine and began practicing in the St Augustine area in 1974. Dr. Hale practices medical ophthalmology and treats non-surgical conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration.
Dr. Hale is married to Sue Hale. They have two children, Jennifer and Patrick, Jr. Dr. Hale is an instrument rated pilot. He has single engine and multi-engine land and seaplane ratings. He enjoys travel, flying and is a Flight Surgeon and Colonel in the Florida National Guard.
- Undergraduate Degree - University of Arkansas, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Medical Degree - University of Arkansas, Awarded Barton Scholarship
- Internship - Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, Florida
- Ophthalmology Residency - Stanford University Medical Center
- Federal Aviation Administration - Senior FAA Medical Examiner Class I, II, III
- Board Certified American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association American
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- Flagler County Medical Society
- Society of Military Ophthalmologists
- Flying Physicians Association