Russell W. Nelligan, M.D.
Dr. Nelligan is the newest surgeon to join Eye Center of St Augustine. Dr. Nelligan performs cataract surgery; laser surgery including LASIK and completed a cornea fellowship. He performs surgical procedures such as corneal transplant and removal of pterygium.
Dr. Nelligan has three children, enjoys cycling, scuba diving, automobiles, and plays the French Horn. In addition, he speaks and reads Spanish.
- Undergraduate Degree - University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Neuroscience
- Medical Degree - University of Florida
- Internship - Louisiana State University
- Ophthalmology Residency - Louisiana State University Dept. of Ophthalmology
- Corneal Fellowship- University of Texas-Southwestern
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons