Todd S. Hockett, O.D.
Dr. Hockett began practicing at Eye Center of St Augustine in February 2006. He specializes in eye examinations for adults and children, the fitting of contact lenses, and the diagnosis and treatment of eye disease.
Dr. Hockett is the recipient of the 2003 Keeler Humanitarian Award for his extensive work in third-world countries where he provided eye exams and optics to those in need. Dr. Hockett enjoys traveling, hiking, outdoors, music and art.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- Doctor of Optometry - Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Externship - Wind River Indian Reservation, Ft. Washakie, Wyoming
- American Optometric Association, Cornea and Contact Lens Division
- Florida Optometric Association
- Northeast Florida Optometric Association
- Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (former President)