Michael A. Dagostino, O.D., FAAO
Dr. Dagostino joined the Eye Center of St Augustine in August 2004. Dr. Dagostino specializes in eye examinations for adults and children, fitting of contact lenses and the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
Dr. Dagostino enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. He also enjoys traveling, exercising, playing basketball, snow skiing and college football.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Florida State University
- Doctor of Optometry – Nova Southeastern University
- Externship – Ft. Lauderdale Eye Institute, South Florida Vision Associates
- American Academy of Optometry
- Florida State Board of Optometry
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- Northeast Florida Optometric Association
- AOA Contact Lens and Cornea Section