Russell W. Nelligan, M.D.
Dr. Nelligan joined the Eye Center of St. Augustine in 2011 and is a fellowship-trained cornea specialist. His scope of practice includes both general eye care and cornea/anterior segment. Dr. Nelligan performs surgical procedures such as bladeless laser cataract surgery, DSEK corneal transplants, pterygium removal, and laser glaucoma surgery. He is married with five shared children and enjoys the beach, boating, music, and playing the bass guitar.
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Neuroscience
- Medical Degree – University of Florida
- Internship – Louisiana State University
- Ophthalmology Residency – Louisiana State University Dept. of Ophthalmology
- Corneal Fellowship- University of Texas-Southwestern
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Board Certified American Board of Ophthalmology