Paul W. Hund, III, M.D.
Dr. Hund began practicing at the Eye Center of St Augustine in 1995. He has performed over 9,000 cataract procedures, over 4,000 laser procedures and more than 3,000 eyelid procedures. Dr. Hund enjoys golf, fishing, and boating in addition to spending time with his wife and two daughters.
- Undergraduate Degree – Clemson University, B.S. Microbiology
- Medical Degree – Medical University of South Carolina
- Internship – Greenville Memorial Hospital, Greenville, South Carolina
- Ophthalmology Residency – Medical University of South Carolina
- Storm Eye Institute Chief Resident 1994-1995
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- Flagler County Medical Society
- The Lion’s Club
- Board Certified American Board of Ophthalmology