Brian Planchard, M.D.
Dr. Planchard joined the Eye Center of St. Augustine in August of 2023 and is a fellowship trained cornea and refractive specialist. His scope of practice includes both general eye care, anterior segment, cornea and glaucoma. Dr. Planchard performs surgical procedures such as cataract surgery, DSEK and DMEK corneal transplants, PKPs. pterygium removal and glaucoma surgery.
- Undergraduate Degree – Duke University, Bachelor of Science in Biology and Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Medical Degree – Tulane University School of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, UT Health Science Center San Antonio
- Ophthalmology Residency – Louisiana State University Health Shreveport
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery Fellowship – Price Vision Group Indianapolis, IN
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Certified by American Board of Ophthalmology
Golf, Piano and History