Todd P. Thompson, M.D.
Dr. Thompson joined the Eye Center of St Augustine in July 2002. He has performed over 8,000 cataract procedures, over 2,000 laser procedures and more than 1,000 eyelid procedures. Dr. Thompson is married and has three sons. He enjoys tennis, golf, and spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate Degree – Georgia Institute of Technology; Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Medical Degree, Medical College of Georgia – Medical School Class Vice-President, 1993-1997
- Internship in Internal Medicine – University of Florida Medical Center
- Residency in Ophthalmology – Medical College of Georgia
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- St. Johns County Medical Society
- Flagler County Medical Society
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Board Certified American Board of Ophthalmology